Anderson Buehler Architects pllc is a professional architectural design firm which offers total/complete design solutions unique to their specific clients. The firm's partners are NCARB certified and have collectively overseen the design and architectural/engineering administration of over $1 billion of hard construction. Designs/Documents comply with all current applicable federal, state and local codes.
Services offered by ABA include:
- facility programming
- long term facility/phasing and land master planning.
- schematic design utilizing AutoCad and Sketchup software.
- project budgeting reconciled with project scope, construction quality, finishes levels.
- complete and accurate construction documents (drawings and specifications) generated via Autocad
and MS Word, licensed AIA Documents. All documents in .pdf format.
- "hard bid" projects construction contract bidding and negotiation.
- "negotiated" and "design-build" project delivery partnerships.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) sustainable/green building design
implementation and certification documentation.
ABA is a active member of the USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council (www.usgbc.org)